Saturday, April 15, 2017

The Fire Inside: A Poem

I'm back with more poetry running rampant in my mind, I think my busy college life has turned me into a relentless poet. This one is a personal piece after some introspection. Enjoy!

There is a whirlwind in my soul. 
A fiery passion, blazing so bright,
The intensity rages beyond my control.

Like fire in my veins, the rage of a comet,
Always held inside, burning in my eyes.
They think they know me, but I'm atomic.

Suppressed, a calculated unpredictability,
Set me free, they'll watch me soar.
Held back, an unrestrained anomaly.

Kicking down the walls, a barricade,
Will never restrain the flame inside.
No matter the score, I see through the facade. 

It cannot suppress a fierce mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Warriors of Aragnar isn't Gone and Neither am I!

  This. Has. Been. A. Year. I have wanted to write so much on this blog over the past months. So, so, many things have taken place. In many ...