Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Coming Soon: Wings of Revelation!



In the past couple of months, I have received countless messages and emails, all asking one question: when will Aragnar 3 be released? Thankfully, the answer is a good one: very soon! Editing took a little longer this go around, but my editor just finished up her last tweaks, and now all it needs is formatting to make it pretty! Even though I don't have an exact date yet, I'll be sure to let you all know as soon as I do! 

Naturally, this release it but one of the many plates I am spinning. My graduation is rapidly approaching (cue the Jaws music), and I'm quite immersed in the arduous process of writing book 4, Wings of Redemption. Why arduous, you might as? Well...you see, the fourth book is by far the most important, and not just because it is the last installation in the Aragnar series. It also will be the largest book in the series, chock-full of important things that will be even more important when I release my next book (now, cue evil laughter). I already have been having so much fun with it, and I can't wait to share the finale of this crazy story with you all! 

In the meantime, be prepared for book 3 and enjoy the beautiful cover art! Here is the official synopsis!

"For many decades, stories of betrayal, darkness, and blood have surrounded the mysterious land of Aragnar. Now, on the run and in desperate need of refuge, the Aragnarian people are scattered throughout their country, quickly losing their hope for a better future. When a young woman is forced to make the most difficult choices of her life, the consequences will affect her destiny, as well as the outcome of the looming war. 

The mighty Aragnarian kingdom Arinum has fallen, razed to the ground in dragon fire, and the whole world will shudder in its wake. A terrible conspiracy unfolds, and Aleron slowly begins to uncover how deep Lucius's grip on his country runs...at great cost. In Maria’s desperation to rescue him, she must make a choice…would she be willing to forever alter the fates of many to save the man she loves?"

I truly look forward to sharing this story with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Warriors of Aragnar isn't Gone and Neither am I!

  This. Has. Been. A. Year. I have wanted to write so much on this blog over the past months. So, so, many things have taken place. In many ...