Wednesday, March 12, 2014


Here is one of the first reviews of Wings of Honor!

"I've known Elizabeth for many years and have read, contributed to, and enjoyed her writing, and while all her stories are unique, well written, and engaging, this one impacted me in a profound personal way. The story was not only action-packed: it was rich with spiritual allegory and truth that the modern reader can relate too.
I would highly recommend this book, not only because it is a good story for believers, but also it is a story that will give you hope, courage, and faith in the days we live in."

-Sarah Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Warriors of Aragnar isn't Gone and Neither am I!

  This. Has. Been. A. Year. I have wanted to write so much on this blog over the past months. So, so, many things have taken place. In many ...