Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Here is another review of Wings of Honor. Readers have loved the story, and I thank God for this opportunity to give Him glory!

"This is one of the best fantasy books I have ever read! This is a great book for fantasy lovers. Very intense and exciting! I love the way it really makes you think, just like the author's note says, "If everything was taken away from you what would be left?" I love this book! The characters are so fun and exciting, they really draw you into the book. I consider this more of an older kid's book, maybe 12 or older, [It depends on what you let your kids read.] I recommend this book to anyone who loves fantasy! It's a keeper!"

-Jessica Boroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Warriors of Aragnar isn't Gone and Neither am I!

  This. Has. Been. A. Year. I have wanted to write so much on this blog over the past months. So, so, many things have taken place. In many ...