Tuesday, August 29, 2017

A New Semester, New Beginnings!


Hello all! I apologize for the brief hiatus, as I was moving back to Liberty University for the fall semester (yay!), and after all the moving in, unpacking, finding my classes, etc, I'm finally back to writing!

Already, God has answered so many of my prayers, and has truly blessed this semester. And to think, it's only been about a week, and I've already stepped into an environment that fits me like a glove. The day I first set foot on this university, I had experienced an overwhelming grace. Once again, I feel that grace, and I'm so grateful for God's love and His wisdom, planting me exactly where He wanted me to be. 

I'll be the first to admit that last semester wasn't the best. Actually, it was the first real major challenge I have encountered in my three years of college. It was a time of trials and change, and even though it wasn't all bad, it certainly wasn't comfortable in any meaning of the word. Despite this, I truly believe that God was teaching me to trust Him, even when nothing made sense at all. In the midst of changing my major, struggling in a class, and feeling very alone; He slowed me His unfailing love. 

Now, I'm back at it again, and this time, I don't even have to worry about the future. God holds my future in His hands, and no matter what trials lay ahead, I know He is equipping me with the strength and knowledge to get through it. I'm sure that I will indeed face challenges ahead, and honestly that's okay, because I believe that trials will further shape me and help me grow stronger! 

Right now, I don't know exactly where I'm going, but I trust that God is directing my steps. I truly pray that everyone reading this finds hope through my testimony, because I'm not talking about myself to bring glory to my name. That belongs solely to God, and I am so thankful for all He has done, and all He will do. 

No matter where you are in life, or what you're fighting, don't ever stop pushing forward. Just when you think you've given your all, God is there to renew your strength! I've found that just when you feel like you're falling into a chasm of purposelessness, that is when God gives you wings like an eagle's, and teaches you to soar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Warriors of Aragnar isn't Gone and Neither am I!

  This. Has. Been. A. Year. I have wanted to write so much on this blog over the past months. So, so, many things have taken place. In many ...