Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!


Wow, I can't believe it's already Christmas. Well, near the end of Christmas, actually. God has shown Himself faithful, as always, and I'm so deeply grateful for everything He's done for my family and I this year! With 2018 rapidly approaching, I am finding myself looking back at this year, and everything that has occurred.

Sure, there's been quite a few bumps in the road, and college hasn't exactly been a walk in the park, but those menial things quickly fade away in the presence of all the good God has done. Between my books taking off, and my new job, life has certainly been blessed, and I'm so grateful!

I have a lot of plans for the upcoming year, and I look forward to entering into my last year of college! As I'm nearing the homestretch, I am praying for God to open up opportunities for me, as well as direction in where I am to go. I know He's got it all planned out, and I trust Him!

I pray you all have had a truly merry Christmas, and as we enter the new year, I hope you enter it with joy, even if life has been hard. God is so good to us, and for that, I'm so grateful!

Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Warriors of Aragnar isn't Gone and Neither am I!

  This. Has. Been. A. Year. I have wanted to write so much on this blog over the past months. So, so, many things have taken place. In many ...