Thursday, January 11, 2018

New Website for a New Year!


It hit me yesterday that the last time I had done anything to my website, it had been back in 2016 (Yikes!) so after that discovery I spent several hours revamping it to make it fresh and new. Just like the updates to my book series, I knew that the site had to be exciting and inviting.

Thankfully, I have this snazzy cover art to use as a promotional piece, as well as a cool backdrop for the website. I plan on using more of my own artwork in the future, and as my style sharpens and my skills grow, I hope that I can one day create art like the cover image above. It's only a matter of time, and I'm excited to watch my own skill grow and develop.

In the meantime, I plan on using this art to make the site truly pop, as well as the future cover designs for the next three books in the series. I also linked my blog to the website, so that way both of my sites are (finally!) connected. Both pages have been gaining a lot of traffic, and so I hope that by doing that, it will encourage people to check out them both!

If you haven't yet had the opportunity to check out my website, I encourage you to do so! As I've said in posts past, I have a lot of big things planned for this year, and I can't wait to share it all with you as I continue to embark on this journey of life!

Here is the link to my page, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Warriors of Aragnar isn't Gone and Neither am I!

  This. Has. Been. A. Year. I have wanted to write so much on this blog over the past months. So, so, many things have taken place. In many ...