Tuesday, March 21, 2017

When Art Collides with Vision



A couple years back, I never thought that I would have the ability to created stunning digital pieces of art. It wasn't because I didn't want to become a digital artist; it was simply that I didn't believe I had what it took to do so. I limited myself by my own doubts and fears, and if I had continued to follow that path; I fear what the outcome would have been.

However, thankfully I did not remain in the slumps of despair, and instead let the fire in my heart overwhelm my doubts and contend with my fears. Every day, I am challenged with a new trial, and every day I must try my best to overcome it. For can any do any more, or less? Even when I feel like I've failed, and at the end of the day I have nothing to show for my efforts; yet still, I praise God.

He gave me the talents I have grown to love so deeply, but even more so, through my stories and my art; God has shown Himself to me in ways that still are unfathomable. While I've by no means arrived, I know I'm further ahead then I was those years ago. And that alone is enough to encourage me to keep looking forward, head high and heart full of hope. Without hope, we would lose far more then our passions. We would lose ourselves. I for one refuse to let the enemy take my dream, and no matter the trial or the circumstance; I believe that God gives us our talents and abilities to bring glory to His name.

What dream has God given you? What will you do with it? Are you slipping into the dangerous slopes of hopelessness and defeat? Do you feel like your passion has been asleep? If so, I have good news for you. It's not dead. I'll say that again: IT'S NOT DEAD. It is time for the sleepers to arise, for the lost, rejected, and broken ones to raise their blades with quivering hands and shout triumphantly with ragged, precious hearts ablaze. This day is not for the perfect, it is for the prepared. Those who are familiar with the taste of defeat will be given the liberty to dance with unshackled feet.

Precious one, loved by God; you are not alone in your fight. No matter the darkness, no matter it's might...you were never alone; all wrong will be made right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Warriors of Aragnar isn't Gone and Neither am I!

  This. Has. Been. A. Year. I have wanted to write so much on this blog over the past months. So, so, many things have taken place. In many ...